Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3.3.10~ Self Motivating Speech

Most overweight people I know or watch on TLC or hear about seem to always have a reason as to why they are as overweight they are. But me, I have no excuse, I havent popped out a demon child, I don't stuff my face because of my traumatic childhood, both my parents are alive and kicking so I can't blame losing them on my gluttony, I have a bf who loves me regardless of my # on the scale so I can't say I eat because I am lonely, I am confident within reason, and I don't have an uber busy life were I only have time to hit up a drive thru. Not having an excuse is, I think, a good thing because its no ones fault but my own and I that's half the battle otherewise ALL those excuses or reasons would have to be overcome 1st right!? So what's my problem!?I simply LOVE food! =D I give the here & now excuses for example I used to say I have no money for a gym membership, or weight watchers...But now I do and do you think I use them to the fullest!? Nope. So what's next!? What motivates me!? A smaller pants size? A longer life? Social acceptance? Well all of the above and then some! I need to get excited about this!! And I need to be done with this challenge in my life and move on! I can do this :)



Breakfast
~Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte(3)
~1 1/2 Cup Captain Crunch w/ 1/2 cup fat free milk(3)

Snack
~ Mini Rice Krispie Treat(2)

Lunch
~ Turkey Burger on Wheat(6)
~1/2 Fries 1/2 Fried Zucchini(8)

Dinner
~ 2 cups of apple jacks(3) p.s. I LOVE that they added more fiber because it lowers the pts!!! ahahahaha =D
~1/2 cup of fat free milk(1)
 
Snack
~Sliced Canned Peaches in Light Syrup(1)
 
Total Points Used=27
Points Left= 2
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010