Monday, March 8, 2010

3.8.10~ Oh Hey There

I AM BACK!!! like REALLY back =D I did 45 minutes of the gym this morning like REALLY worked out my shirt was wet! lol and I was very good with my water and stayed within my points! =D As you can see I bypassed my weigh in. SO I am working extra hard to pick up last weeks slack.

Breakfast

~ Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte(3)
~ Egg & Ham Sandwich(2)

Snack
~ Orange(1)

Lunch
~ Progresso Soup(2)
~Grilled Cheese(2)
~Applesauce(1)
~Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding(1)

Snack
~ light string cheese(1)
~Caramel drizzle rice cakes(2)

Dinner
~2 pita pizzas(8)

Snack
~ Apple Jacks w/ 1/2 c skim milk(4)
~Tagalong Cookie(2)


Pts used=29
Pts Lft= 0

OH & my favorite blog designers are having a giveaway!!! They did my "regular" blog You Had Me At Hello & This one! So if your blog needs some love they are the right people for it!!! All you have to do is copy and paste the following text in a post and then go tell them you did! EASY!! =D

Bloggy Blog Designz is having a St. Patty's Day Giveaway!!! They are giving away all kinds of goodies. The giveaway closes on St. Patty's Day at midnight. Be sure to check out their website for more information, or to enter yourself. Take a look at their portfolio and packages to see what suits your fancy! ;) A total of 13 prizes up for grabs, and if they reach 100 followers they will add another!

No comments:

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010