Monday, March 29, 2010

One Day At A Time

Today was a good day. I had a slim fast for breakfast and lunch and a few 100 calorie treats in between. For dinner hamburger helper with 93/7 lean beef and 3 slices of wheat bread with some I cant believe its not butter and a diet dr pepper. And LOTS of H2O.


I am trying to set some mini goals for myself since drastic change all at once is too overwhelming and ends up in me ordering half of the taco bell menu! Lol


So for this week my goal is to try at least ONE new recipe. I tend to get bored with smart ones, lean pockets and the like and that also leads to you know over eating! So by changing it up a tad I am hoping to stick to this longer. I also want to drink lots of water and only 1 diet soda a day!

3 comments:

DreamTNM said...

Can't remember if I told you that I love your new blog look!

I'm drinking lots of H20 too. You are doing great!

(thanks for your comment ;) I know the cals seem low for the day, but some how it's working, I ate the rest of my cals for dinner and vanilla ice cream for dessert, I usually eat more in the evenings :(
i'll let you know how it goes this week.

KT My Lady said...

Drastic changes are really hard to sustain. Keep us posted on the diet soda reduction. I found when I quit drinking diet soda, I ate better generally.

BTW, the silver lining of my break-up is that it's been great for my waistline. Tonight I had the urge to make chocolate chip cookie dough and eat it out of the bowl raw, but then I thought, "Will this really make me feel better?" So I organized my closet anyway.

I know. I am a freak.

Anonymous said...

Drinking more water is the key. It will help you feel so much fuller. Also try to get some FiberOne Bars. The chocolate are my fav and they have 90 calorie bars. I usually eat one for breakfast.

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010