Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I blog here because

  • I like to blog.
  • I love the few encouraging comments & tips I get here.
  • I like the accountability, even if no one reads.
  • The design is too cute not to blog here.
  • I like to look at what I consume on a daily basis as a whole.
  • I like to vent, when weight loss gets tough.
  • It motivates me.
And even though you might see me oogling other peoples yummies DOES NOT mean I am falling off the wagon! Sure I may be a tad jealous BUT maybe I just need a lil more encouragement =D


Wed, Jun 9, 2010 
Food Tracker
Daily Target: 31 POINTS® values
Morning
1 serving(s) Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte 3
1 packet(s) Instant Spice-Spice 3


Midday 
1 serving(s) Healthy Choice Chicken Alfredo 4
1 item(s) Less than 100 Calories Nutty bar peanut butter stix 2
1 item(s) shortcakes 2
3 Tbsp Strawbery glaze 1
1/4 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream 1
1 1/2 cup(s) strawberries 1
1 serving(s) Fat Free Chocolate Pudding 1

Evening
1 serving(s) 2 whole wheat tortillas 3
1/2 cup(s) fat-free canned refried beans 1
1 cup(s) canned Italian-style zucchini 1
6 oz cooked extra lean ground beef 6.5
1 serving(s) 2 Tbsp Fat Free Sour Cream 1
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Anytime
1 piece(s) Light string cheese 1
1 serving(s) Skinny Cow Vanilla 2
Today remaining: -2.5


3 comments:

Ashley's Allowance said...

I'm glad you continue to blog here because I do read! Usually I am a silent reader though! I too started a weight loss blog a while back but never really kept up with it. Boo to that. Maybe I should get back on that... :)

Vaia said...

Your blog is cute!! And I totally understand the accountability factor - that's part of why I started blogging during my weight loss process as well.

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

I am so glad you are back!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010