Thursday, June 10, 2010

Negative into a Positive

A few weeks ago I attended a birthday gathering for my bestie and while I was insecure out of my mind I decided to try a different kind of style, and I did. I had this whole image of myself rockin my skinny jeans and my trendy top and THEN people post pictures! and I am thrown for a loop. Like really? I was in extreme denial. These picture were a very rude awakening BUT instead of turning this in to a woe is me, I am a big girl yadda yadda yadda I am turning it into a positive! Motivation to keep up with what I am doing. Motivation to make healthy choices. Motivation to get to the gym. Motivation to go to a social event and look how I feel (a million bucks!) This is a good picture, to remind me where I dont want to be and later on to remind me how far I have come.


Thu, Jun 10, 2010
Food Tracker Daily Target: 31  POINTS® values

Morning
1 packet(s) Lower Sugar Oatmeal, apples & cinnamon 2
1 item(s) Less than 100 Calories Nutty bar peanut butter stix 2

Midday
1 serving(s) Healthy Choice Tomato Basil Penne 5
1 serving(s) Chunk Pineapple in Natural Pineapple juice 3
17 item(s) Mini pretzels 2
1 serving(s) Chocolate Pudding Fat Free 1

Evening
1 serving(s) noodles 3
1 serving(s) light ragu 1
1 serving(s) pan fried chicken parm 5

Anytime
1 piece(s) Light string cheese 1
1 serving(s) Skinny Cow Vanilla 2

Today remaining: 4

=D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! And don't worry we can do this! I videod myself for the Just Dance meme that I have coming up, and honestly I was NOT happy with what I saw. But think of how different we will be a year from now!

Becca Christensen said...

I started my diet/excercise plan after seeing a picture of me posted on facebook in which my face looks pregnant! So don't feel bad. Ps: never be afraid to untag pics, even if they are motivating. I do it all the time.

I slipped into jeans 3 sizes smaller than I started at 2 months ago yesterday and it felt great.

You're doing really well. Stick with it girl.

Love,
B

Vaia said...

Use the pictures as a motivation but remember that you can totally do this!!

Furry Bottoms said...

I have the same problem with pictures being a harsh wake-up call and denial. You are absolutely beautiful though! I wish I had your smile!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010