Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weigh In # 1~ Holy weight loss Batman!

Now before I reveal what weigh in #1 has told me, I want you to know that when I initially weighed in, I was wearing a light black sweater, a sundress, and flip flops. So keep that in mind when I tell ya k!? and dont think my scale has lost its marbles =D


10.2!!??
So with about 4 or 5lbs being clothes I am still UBER happy with my results! and proud because I worked damn hard! and I am even more excited that this was done without workouts! Which I will add this week =D

Since I am in such a good mood, you get a healthy chocolate recipe! Courtesy of the  Hungry Girl Recipe Book

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
Ingredients:

2 cups moist-style chocolate cake mix (half of an 18.25-oz. box)
Two 25-calorie packets diet hot cocoa mix
1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
2 tbsp. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1 tsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1/8 tsp. salt

Directions:
Place chocolate chips and the contents of both cocoa packets in a tall glass. Add 12 ounces of boiling water, and stir until chips and cocoa mix have dissolved. Place glass in the freezer to chill for 25 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once cocoa has chilled, give it a stir, and mix with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whip batter with a whisk or fork for 2 minutes. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray, or line it with baking cups. Evenly spoon batter (which will be thin, but don't worry, your cupcakes will puff up!) into the pan. Place pan in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes. Cupcakes will look shiny when done. MAKES 12 SERVINGS



Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Calories: 108
Fat: 2.5g
Sodium: 239mg
Carbs: 19g
Fiber: 1g
Sugars: 12g
Protein: 2g
POINTS® value 2

6 comments:

Beth P. said...

How exciting!! Congrats on the great week!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm saving that recipe! Keep them coming.

And Oh My Goodness! Congratulations! I can only hope my week is half as successful as yours!!

DreamTNM said...

Awesome! Congrats on the big loss!

Anna said...

Congrats!
Why don't you weigh those clothes? I'm sure it'd be even more satysfying to know how many pounds you lost exactly! At least, I'd feel that way :)

Becca Christensen said...

Great job!! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Ahhh! Yay friend! That's freaking fantastic :) Way to go.

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010