Monday, February 15, 2010

2.15.10~ I love days off! =D

Breakfast
~ Egg Sandwich- 1/2 c. of egg beaters(1) 1/2 slice of fat free cheese(0) Alternative Onion Bagel (1) 1/2 Large Orange(.5)

~ Cup of coffee w/ fat free vanilla creamer(1) and splenda(0)

Total Points= 3.5

The orange topped off my hunger. I was honestly satisfied after this breakfast. Then I was off to the Gym and I totally burned of every calorie I had just ate (35 minutes on treadmill) Yaya! =D

LUNCH
~Subway Ham Salad- Lettuce, Spinach, Tomato, Cucumbers, Pickels, Ham, 1/4 avocado (that greedy troll!) 2 tbsp Fat Free Honey Mustard( I am being generous I blotted half of it off)

Total Points= 4.5




SNACK
~ 100 calorie pack of fudge cookies (2) and totally worth it! =D


Points Left= 19








DINNER
~Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Hungry Girls 200 recipes under 200 cals 4oz boneless skinless chicken(4),lettuce(0),tomato(0),1/2 slice fat free cheese(.5),2tbsp fat free mayo(0), 100 cal sandwich thin(1)
~Green Giant Potatoes & green beans 80 cal per serving (1)

Total Points 8
Points Left= 11










SNACK
~2 cups of Lucky Charms w/ 1/2 cup of Skim Milk(5)

Points Left= 6

I am very pleased with my choices today!! I am confident this is going to be a good week! Hope yours is too =D

5 comments:

Keelie said...

Yup! That was definitely a great day of eating. Good job!

Keelie

Ashley said...

Mmm, all that food looks delicious! Make sure you eat all your points missy!

Anonymous said...

That breakfast looks amazing!

angel6033 said...

oh yum-o! like always, breakfast is amazing!!

Amy Silver said...

FYI- don't know if you will find this tasty or not, but instead of dressing, I use salsa. I read it in a health food magazine once and thought they were nuts. Obviously, sometimes depending on what you put on the salad, the tastes don't match, but it has hardly ANY calories so you can drench it!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010