Monday, February 22, 2010

2.22.10~ Feeling Mucho No Bueno =(

Last night was terrible, my stomach had it out for me and I didnt get to sleep until midnight and if you know me at all you know that is horribly late for me since I am usually up at 4ish in the am. This morning I dragged  myself out of bed put on some coffee, packed a lunch, made breakfast and headed to the gym. Much to the bfs dismay we were late. Because of me. I am sorry that I was near death sick all last night and dragging ass this morning, at least a packed a friggin lunch and made a friggin breakfast! Sheesh! Anyway he sure did make it up to me by picking up sushi for dinner so I wouldnt have to cook in all of my discomfort! Thats Love.

Breakfast
~ Egg Sandwich- bagel thin(1), slice of  deli  97% fat free turkey meat(.5),1/2 c. egg sub(1), and 1/2 slice of fat free cheese(.5)
~Coffee with 2 tbsp fat free vanilla creamer(1)

Snack
~ Honey Graham Granola Bar(2)

Lunch
~Smart One(5)
~Sugar Free pudding(1)
~Light String Cheese(1)
~Orange(1)

Snack
~100 calorie pack of Oreo Thins(2)

Dinner
~ 8 pc Tempura California Roll(12)

Snack(s)
~2 yellow corn tortillas(2) 1 tsp I can't believe Its Not Butter(1)

~1 slice of wheat bread(1)
~2 tbsp peanut butter(5)
I clearly turned into a carb craving freak!! Allowance points here I come!!!

Total Points= 29
Points Left= 0
Total Allowance Points Used= 8 of 35

Now excuse me while I curl up with my heating pad, my the bfs snuggie, and my blackberry.

P.S. Thank you SO much for all the sweet comments on my vlog! I was very encouraged and cant wait to do it again =D

4 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

I want sushi too! maybe later this week.

Mona said...

You need to get those tummy pains checked out! I suffered for years and it was nothing but long nights and half ass mornings and Bitchola days

angel6033 said...

when I had stomach pains like that , I was sick for days and nights it turne dout I had an ulcer, it was really like dying when it got bad, I hope you feel better and I agree with Mona if you get those pains often and bad you should see a doctor ..

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh this is awesome! I love this kind of stuff. Glad you visited me from SITS, cause now I'm here, and also a new follower. I'd love to support you through your weight loss. That is so awesome and congrats on losing the 4 lbs. Just watched your video.
Anyway, check out my weight loss tab if you want any suggestions.

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010