Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2.24.10~ 2 Latte Kind of Day

So I made it to the gym...BUT ten minutes later I LEFT! I had horrible cramps and a huge headache and I was just goofing off, so at the risk of hurting myself I ran away and staright to starbucks where the bf treated me to a latte & oatmeal =D
Breakfast

~ Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte(3)
~Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal(3)

Snack
~ Nutty Bar(2)

Lunch
~Grilled Cheese( 2 slices of 45 calorie bread + 1 slice of fat free cheese toasted)(2)
~Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding(1)
~Original Lays Potato Chips(5)
~24 Special K Crackers(2) with 1 wedge of laughing cow(1)

Dinner
~ Hamburger-4oz 80/20 beef(4),1 slice of fat free cheese(1),Sandwich Thin(1) (6)
~1 cup of zucchini in tomato sauce(1)

Snack
~Grande Skinny Hazelnut Latte(2)
~ 1 weight watchers peanut butter crunch candy piece(1)

Total Points Used= 29
Total Points Left= 0

1 comment:

Dani said...

your new header is ADORABLE!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010