Saturday, February 20, 2010

2.20.10~ Motivated! =D

This morning I woke up and made a delicious breakfast for the BF and I and then I went to the gym. I am so proud of myself because the BF is sick and he couldnt go, but I went anyway and thats huge for me we ALWAYS go together. This is just one more thing that tells me things are SO much different this time around and I love it! Its excites me! =D and tomorrow is the BIG day! The day I see if all my hard work has paid off, WEIGH IN!! aaaaaahhhhh even though I followed the plan to a T and worked out 4 days out of the week I am having visions of seeing the words HAHA on the scale lol Its terrifying. I will post good or bad =D

Breakfast
~ 1/2 Cup Egg Substitute(1) mixed with 1oz of turkey sausage(1)
~ Alternative Onion Bagel(1) 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese(1)

Lunch
~1 can Progresso Light soup meatball and noodles(3)
~Grilled Cheese~ 2 slices 45 cal bread(1), 1 slice fat free cheese(1)

Snack
~ 1 cup of Strawberries(1)

Dinner
~Chicken Sandwich 4oz Skinless Boneless Chicken(4) 1/2 Avocado(4) 1 tsp Fat Free Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup(0) 1/2 Slice Fat Free Cheese(.5)
~1 cup Broccoli Cheddar Rice(4)

Points used= 22.5
Points Left= 6.5

I am thinking about having a Hungry Girl GINORMOUS CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SHAKE Worth 4 points =D

3 comments:

The Fat Chick said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. :)

I have an award for you there so come on by.

Anonymous said...

mmmm..strawberries! Excited to see what weigh in day brings!

lauren-emily said...

that chicken sandwich looks delicious. did you do the chicken yourself or just buy it like that?

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010