Thursday, February 18, 2010

2.18.10~ Is it Friday Yet!?

I didnt get to the gym this morning because well the BF was sick last night and this morning he told me he couldnt go to the gym so I felt it was my GF duty to stay in bed and cuddle his face off to keep him warm & help him feel better.......Hows that for an excuse!? NO!? Well Ive got TONS more...It was too cold....I am sleepy....I'll go later...TRUST ME I can keep going lol but I wont =D Tomorrow I am back me & my big tush.

BREAKFAST
Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte(3)
Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal(3)

Points Used=6

LUNCH
Bologna Sandwich~ Sandwich Thin(1), 98% Fat Free Bologna(1), Fat Free Cheese Slice(1), Fat Free Mayo(0), Lettuce(0), Tomato(0)
2 cups of Strawberries(2)
Light String Cheese(1)
Nutty Bar(2)
3 MultiGrain Crackers(2) 1/2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese(1)

Points Used=11

DINNER

2 Pita Pizza's~ 2 whole wheat pitas(6), 1/2 cup of pizza sauce(1), 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese(2), 17 turkey pepperoni slices(2)

Points Used=11
Points Left= 2

5 comments:

angel6033 said...

those pizzas look yummy ;)... I want to make them..

Alicia said...

Mmm this does look really good! Yum!

Mona said...

Those pizzas look good...is that from that hungry girl book?

The Fat Chick said...

Those pizzas look awesome. I have been craving pizza and I'm thinkin Im going to use your recipe. You don't mind do ya? :)

Keelie said...

looks amazing!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010