Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2.16.10~ =D

BREAKFAST
Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte(3)
2 Hard Boiled Eggs(4)
.3/4 oz cheese(2)
2 Saltines(.5)














LUNCH
Smart One(3)
Nutty Bar(2)
Cookies(2)
Avocado(4)














DINNER
3 Hungry Girl Taquitos(6) (YUMMY!!)

3/4 c. Pinto Beans(2)

Points Left=.5





I went to the gym this morning and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. YAY ME. I also  heard its good to use every single point and believe me I am =D I usually have an evening snack after I post this(obviously I am going to have to dip into those lovely allowance points today!!) =D

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

Wow, you make dieting look so yummy, I am so glad you are still going on this, vary excited for you! Cant wait to see you postin pictures of your new self lol..

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010